If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set out in the Digital Copyright Act 2000 (DMCA). In order for your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when notifying the claimed copyright infringement:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Identification of the protected work that has been violated
* Identification of the material that is supposed to undermine or be the object of the counterfeit activity and which must be deleted
* Information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, a telephone number and, if applicable, an e-mail address
* A statement that the complaining party "in good faith believes that the use of the material in the manner in which it complains is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law"
* A statement that "the information in the notification is accurate" and "under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right alleged to have been violated"
The above information must be submitted in written, facsimile or e-mail form to the following designated Agent:
Attn: DMCA Office
PSC 464 Box 20R, FPO AP 96522
WE HAVE BEEN AWARE THAT, UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU CONNECT CAREFULLY THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS OFFENSE, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS AND PROCUREMENT EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE UNITED STATES, BY A COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY A LICENSEE OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER WHICH IS INJURED DUE TO OUR TRUST ON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU CAN BE SUBJECTED TO THE CRIME PROSPECTIVE FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for more details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 US.S. 512 (c) (3).